Yes, we polish!
Supyrb is looking for a passionate and motivated Art/Design intern to join our Art department. The intern will work integrated in the art team and gain real-world production experience. This a six month paid positions for students with a mandatory internship.
- Convincing portfolio
- Performance in Cinema4D, After Effects and Adobe Cloud
- Determination and reliability
- Interest in design, art, music and games
- The courage to think along
For your application please include only your best work with a strong emphasis on presentation.
Supyrb is looking for an experienced freelance Producer to collaborate with us. Create and control budgets and schedules and support the management with your “get it done” mentality.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Experience with agile product development methods
- Restful overview and eye for detail
- Track record in digital media production
For your application please include the common documents and a brief paragraph why you are the right person for the job.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life